Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
You can find more details about the project and the company on cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- Knowledge of HTML 5
- Knowledge of CSS3, SASS / LESS
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience in working with the Angular2 framework (4)
- Operational experience of TDD/BDD development
- Linux usage experience
- High level of English or Russian
Would be a plus:
- UI/UX Design
- Experience in working with the React
- The ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulate new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- The ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.