Genesis Media is one of the largest Internet Media companies in the world operating both in the developed Western markets and fast-growing African and Asian markets:
- Over 200 million unique users read and watch our content per month;
- More than 1000 employees in 7 offices all over the world;
- Head office in Kiev (350 employees).
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years of relevant PR experience in communication agencies or international corporations;
- Proven successful accomplishments at previous places of work;
- Courage and exceptional communication skills;
- Experience in managing highly successful, creative and complex PR campaigns, product launches, press tours and events;
- Experience in managing media relationships and a network of media and industry contacts;
- Experience in working with third parties to coordinate joint PR programs;
- Fluent English.
- Develop and manage a PR communication plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics on a regular basis;
- Outreaching editors, journalists in order to achieve placements in online media;
- Write blogs, press releases/briefings and media pitches promotional articles;
- Build and manage PR teams in local office.
- focus on results rather than processes;
- review salaries based on your personal achievements, rather than calendar dates;
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth: in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world;
- interesting and challenging tasks, a strong and enthusiastic team - the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional development;
- convenient working conditions - flexible working hours, a comfortable office located 5-minute away from the Taras Shevchenko metro station, a summer terrace, a fully-equipped music rehearsal room, free lunches in office etc;